Its been a Blast ! Summary of learning

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGJLsBmw10/_66LEu_l3syj-UgrVnnmcA/view?utm_content=DAGJLsBmw10&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=recording_view   At the beginning of this course, I joined Discord, and I was blogging. I openly discussed my age, growing up (or perhaps my life story), thoughts, reflections, and challenges. Throughout this semester, I continuously improved and developed my writing by adding new ways to express myself, such as adding creative blog titles,…

Transforming Classrooms with the Magic Wand (Magic School Ai): A New Teaching Tool

Introduction to AI Tools in Education Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools are transforming education by providing creative ways to improve the learning process. Artificial Intelligence is changing the face of education, from automated administrative tasks to personalized learning. In the ever-evolving landscape of education, teachers are constantly seeking new ways to engage students, personalize learning, and…

How to learn Coding in minutes

I had thought coding was so difficult and boring even before I tried it and I thought I  wouldn’t be able to do it because my son who just graduated from University took a coding class at 200 level and he complained throughout the class that coding is difficult and boring. I guess it depends…

Digital Literacy in the Digital Age

Digital technologies are becoming increasingly integrated into our daily lives. Yet, a lot of people do not have access to or understanding of the essential digital skills needed to use online platforms. The Ministry of Education and Schools needs to think about developing a digital literacy curriculum so that everyone can use the Internet. Students…

I Learned Braille in 6 weeks

It has been quite an interesting journey learning Braille. I started about 5/6 weeks ago and am already learning and practicing the last six alphabets. In 5 weeks I have learned so much and I am glad to say you can learn Braille in 5 weeks depending on you and time available to study. I…

Learning Braille Alphabets K-T

My focus for this week’s learning project was alphabets k to t. These set of alphabets follow the pattern of adding a dot 3 to each character in the first set of braille alphabets a- j. I bought the mat below to use to feel the raised dots of the alphabet while learning the alphabet.…