About me

My name is Olawanle Agbebi but commonly called Ola. My pronouns are she/her. I currently reside on Treaty 4 Territory. I currently pursuing and education degree at the University of Regina. Before moving to Canada in 2020, I have lived and worked in different continents (Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America) of the world. My family is lucky to be able to move around the world for work and this has exposed me to different background, cultures and religion.

I am excited about my journey to becoming an educator.

Mapping introduction

I am grateful to be living on Treaty 4 and my neighborhood right now is still under construction with lots of new houses been finished every day means new neighbor every week or month. My neighborhood is a multiracial environment and i am happy to be in this environment. We have a very big park that has off leash dog park, outdoor ice rink with basketball court, skating loop, walking loop, picnic area, multipurpose field and so on. Lots of trees and lots of bunnies around as well. We also have 3 schools ,7 -eleven, pharmacy and 2 minutes around the corner is another park. It’s a well-planned community.