Hello!

Hello!

Photo of orange yellow and red hello molding clay
Photo by Maria Tyutina on Pexels

Hello everyone,

My name is Nikol Ostrovski, and I am excited to share a little about myself and my journey with educational technology as I begin my fourth year in the Faculty of Education Who Am I. Currently, I am taking the last few classes I need to complete my degree, and I am eagerly looking forward to starting my internship. After the internship, I will be ready to begin my career as an educator.

In my free time, I have a passion for teaching dance on weekends. It’s a wonderful way to stay active and share my love for dance with others. When I am not dancing, I cherish spending time with my family and friends, who are my biggest supporters.

My Journey with Educational Technology

Throughout my education, I have had the opportunity to engage with various forms of educational technology. From interactive whiteboards to online learning platforms, I have seen how technology can enhance the learning experience and make education more accessible and engaging. One of the most impactful experiences was using educational apps during my pre-internship, which helped students grasp complex concepts through interactive and fun activities.

Thoughts on Blogging

To be honest, I am relatively new to blogging, and I must admit I was a bit reluctant at first. However, I quickly realized that blogging is an incredibly powerful tool. It’s a neat way to document and share progress on projects or readings, offering a platform to reflect on my learning journey and connect with others. By regularly updating a blog, I can keep track of my thoughts, share my experiences, and gain insights from my peers.

Blogging also serves as a fantastic resource for others. It allows readers to gain different perspectives and ideas, fostering a collaborative learning environment. For anyone interested in exploring more about educational technology, I recommend checking out TeachNutrition a great resource that offers articles, videos, and tips for educators.

I am looking forward to using this blog to share my experiences, challenges, and successes as I navigate the final stages of my education and transition into my teaching career. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

Best regards,
Nikol Ostrovski