Who Am I?

Who Am I?

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_4186-1-1-651x1024.jpg
That’s me

I am Nikol Ostrovski I was born in Isreal but grew up in Regina, Saskatchewan, I was the first of my parents Genadi and Elena Ostrovski, I am an older sister to one brother.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image0-1-1.jpeg
My family

I believe my inner self and hardworking mindset and who I am as a person today, all started from me growing up watching my parents grow with me. Right from when I was a little girl I always wanted to help and teach others. Growing up as an older sister really had an impact on me by having to take care of my brother and being the young teacher because my brother always looked up to me, as he grew older we always played school, and of course, I was the teacher and he was my student and could play on for hours and hours and that made me realize as I went into elementary school and high school I see my self as a leader and role model for future students

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_1715-2.jpg

However, after 12 years of dance, I was not going to come back to any sport but one of my role models Eric is the owner of the gym where I do cheerleading, he really did not give up on convincing me to keep myself busy while

This is my cheerleading team

can but he knew I was not sure what I was wanting to do and he offered me to try out at his gym since I was 15 I have been doing cheerleading at Rebels. My other role model is Ms. Brown one of my teachers I had since grade 11, she is the woman that I could talk her about anything I needed advice, and with what I 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_4685-1.jpg

needed help with she supported and still supported me through everything after graduation.

Ultimately I am someone who does not back down from a challenge, I want to build future leaders in our world. I am a disciplined, passionate, hardworking, and determined person and I will be a role model for young children.