Who Am I?

Who Am I?

I am (at the moment) a second year university student who is studying chemistry, biology, physics and french. I attended a french immersion school from pre k until my high school graduation in 2021, and I have gained a large appreciation for the language. Something that is very important to me is sport and an active lifestyle. I have tried a number of sports in my lifetime including but not limited to: roller derby, football, and rowing. Although these days I find myself in the gym or at spin class several days a week I do still coach rowing here in Regina and watch football every Sunday.

I also have an interest in classical music and played the french horn for several years, I played in two orchestras over those years. I had the highest grade on several Royal Conservatory exams, both in music theory and playing exams. I do still enjoy playing with the university of regina orchestra and band.

I have done some travel in the last few years and almost all of those times were trips to Banff and Canmore. I love being in the mountains and going on hikes.