Monthly Archives: December 2023

Learning Summary

Hello everyone, and welcome to my last and final post about my learning journey. It has come to a bittersweet end but I am proud to say that I was successful in completing my learning journey. I began this semester … Continue reading

Posted in EDTC 300, Learning Project | Leave a comment

I Finished it!

This was a very long journey, and I am very proud of myself for sticking through this experiment. I have taken many photos this week, so this post will be a photo gallery of last week’s continual progress. I hope … Continue reading

I’m So Close!

This week I struggled. I can understand how to solve parts of the white. I learnt that I have to solve the middle layer before I solve the white entirely. For me to solve the middle layer I had to … Continue reading

Got it!

I finally got it everyone! I finally learned how to solve the white side of the 3×3! This next step was not as difficult now that I have done it. I had the same methods to solve this white side … Continue reading

Oh No!

This week has been a little unfortunate for me as I lost my 2×2 Rubik Cube to my dog. I guess she thought it would make for a good toy. However, I do have a 3×3 that I have decided … Continue reading