- EC&I 830 – Summary of Learning
- When done right and under extraordinary circumstances, Online Education can work!
- Do we have the resources to be proactive – not reactive?
- Could Cell Phone Bans Be the Big Push for a Better Understanding of Technology Use on our Limited Earth?
- Pointing Fingers: Who is to Blame? Children? Parents? Technology?
Monthly Archives: May 2022
Wow. I am still unsure of this question and debate. I agree with both sides! Well done both Teams! Listening to Kymberly Deloatche’s stories about John the store greeter and her son who loves to dance, I have to agree … Continue reading
As per my first blog post, I cannot live without technology; I utilize it for just about everything. As for technology in the classroom and whether it is enhancing students’ learning, I am caught on the fence about whether I … Continue reading