About Me

Hey there! My name is Stella Mulatz. I was born and raised here in the Prairies and am very excited to be continuing my education at the University of Regina. I am currently in the first year of my early education degree, but I am in my second year of University. I moved away from home for a year to do my studies in Halifax, which was one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I decided I wanted to become a teacher because when I look back on the people who truly inspired me many of them are past teachers. It is a job that is so important in the world and is very rewarding. I have always loved working with children and therefore am very excited for the challenge that is to come of being a teacher.

My family has always been the most important thing to me. Growing up I was very involved with my entire family and they have become my biggest supporters. I always thought it was silly when people said their family was their best friends but as I got older I realized how true that is. Another important thing to me is sports, specifically swimming. I have been a competitive swimmer for most of my life and continue to pursue my athletic goals alongside finishing my education journey.

During my spare time, I love to chill out and watch different TV shows, read fictional stories, bake, and enjoy the outdoors. I love animals and have many pets. I grew up on a farm so we always had cats and dogs around. We currently have three cats and our dog Zeena. I love hanging out outside and playing with the animals.

This is a bit about me and I hope you enjoy touring my website.