Hi all! Hard to believe class is already done! It was a great experience, and I learned so much from each of you.
Here is my video showing my summary of learning for EDTC 300.
Readings/Viewings Mentioned in Video:
- An Anthropological Introduction to YouTube by Michael Wesch
- An Hour of Code
- Digital Citizenship in Saskatchewan Schools – Policy Planning Guide
- 8 reasons why every child should learn to code
- Helping Students Identify Fake News with the Five C’s of Critical Consuming by John Spencer
- One Tweet Can Ruin Your Life by Jon Ronson
- The Secret Social Media Lives of Teenagers
- The smell test: Educators can counter fake news with information literacy. Here’s how.
Tools Used to Make Video: