July 2020
M T W T F S S
« Nov    
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

My feet and the cafe

Today I have a meeting with one of my lovely friends in one of the cafes in Regina. I have heard that it is very old. Before going there I has taken a photo from my feet the ones that always accompany me everywhere. In one of the articles...
Read More

Geese talk

As cats in Iran Geese are everywhere in Canada. I am sitting nest to the lack-Wascane- and looking at them. I smell their poo, however, I do not mind. It is weird, because, I am super sensitive about any smell and always leave the places where smell badly, yet...
Read More

Statue everywhere

I am in the Fredrick W Hill Mall street. Walking around and looking the buildings here give me a sense of adaption with the land. This statue is located in this street. And today when I am passing by I am paying attention for the first time to it....
Read More

The lake teaches me….

Once in Dr Valerie’s class, we went out and each of us found a place for siting and thinking of the present moment around 10 minutes. I have learnt how nature and land can teach me to live and enjoy of the current moment. From then on I made...
Read More

Waiting for the sunrise

It is early morning and I have been waiting for the sunrise. I am in a balcony with a cup of hot tea and looking this beautiful scene. The Sun always rises and gives the earth warm. It is coming from a long far distance to be with me....
Read More

First Nations

Here is the indigenous university building. I remember that I went there once to borrow a book . Honestly, I was scared at the beginning due to hearing some stereotypes about indigenous, but when I went in I faced with many great people. Today while I was driving I...
Read More

The Power of gender

I live in this alley. In the spring and the summer I have seen this boat a lot. The boat brings me back the memories of Anzali where I lived there for doing my master for two years. I used to live near the sea and every morning from...
Read More

Nature

Every time that I walk to school I see these beautiful trees in Broad street. The land here is repleted with many trees that are planted with an amazing design that line in a nonhuman style which is called nature. Some of them are still green while some others...
Read More

How the Land talked to a newcomer

The photos in this post were taken in the Cornwall center, Regina, Canada. The three statues near the Bay are on my almost everyday walk to work for around a year since I have been in Canada. There are three women wearing their local dresses. Two of them are...
Read More

Course takeaways ECI834

The girl who you see above was my confused face in the first session of EC &I 834 class. The topics and the technological tools that were discussed on that day were pretty new for me and I had no idea about them. Creating blog, Twitter, modules, posts, and...
Read More