March 2019
M T W T F S S
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

A final overview of my course prototype

Technology in Education

In this final overview post I want to write about the summary of my course prototype.As in the course profile post that was in just the beginning of the course with Dr Alec I was enthusiastic to use many different technological tools that he taught us in EC & I class . I used Canvas as a course shell, and I made two modules for my academic writing classroom. For the first module I used Powtoon to make videos about APA in-text citation when there are different numbers of authors in one article, Typeform for creating a quizz, and Screencastify to give my students an oral feedback to their writings. I love Canvas, because all of these items plus the other files that I provided them for the students were uploaded in Canvas. For the second module I used Screencastify to talk about references list n APA format, and Flipgrid for creating a place that students can share their ideas and give feedback to their classmates via a recorded video. In Walkthrough video I showed you how I used Canvas for creating these 2 modules and its great options. Although each of these tools has both advantages and weaknesses, as I wrote about Poowton in one of my posts , in my idea all in all the benefits of using them for either teachers, or students weight their weaknesses.

My perspective on integrating technology in education has changed with this course-
EC&I 834 while I have used many different technological tools. Thanks Dr. Alec.