About Me

Hello! My name is Tina Bowley (she/her) and I am currently an administrator in rural Saskatchewan located within Treaty Four Territory. I have a B.Ed in Secondary Math and Science Education as well as a M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction. I am currently working towards a Certificate of Extended Studies with a focus on Math and Science Education in Saskatchewan.

I have taught a variety of class and grades, but regardless of my assignment, I always focus on making learning joyful and utilizing discursive strategies to engage students. I like to utilize technology within my lessons, but I am always looking for additional tools to authentically integrate technology.

I am constantly unlearning and relearning as I learn and grow as an educator. Whether it is learning about my own bias’, becoming more culturally responsive and inclusive, or learning about effective teaching strategies – If I know better I will do better. I may have a masters degree, but I definitely haven’t mastered the art of teaching quite yet.