Teaching Q and A Podcast

smartphone internet connection technology

A few weeks ago, Allysia and I sent out a Google Form soliciting questions from our EDTC 300 and EDTC 400 colleagues. We are both already in the teaching profession, compared to our classmates who are just emerging into the profession, so we wanted to share some insights. We got quite a few questions submitted and decided to do a podcast with our responses.

We had lots of classmates sing the praises of Anchor so we chose that platform to create a podcast.

Take a listen!

Episode Two: Q & A with Tina and Allysia Q&A with Tina & Allysia

EDTC 300 peers' questions answered.
  1. Episode Two: Q & A with Tina and Allysia
  2. Episode One: Q&A with Tina & Allysia

Make sure to check out Allysia’s blog for part 2! If you have any other questions let us know in the comments!

-Tina

3 thoughts on “Teaching Q and A Podcast

1. I love the podcast and clearing up some of the questions I had! Tina, I liked how you said that students don’t like to be noticed as different and don’t put their work on a different coloured paper. Allyissa, I also agree that building relationships are one of the most important things you can do in your classroom management.

2. Thanks for the awesome post!

I appreciate your take on bringing challenging conversations in the classroom- and attending as many PD as we can surely helps! being mature and open is also huge, with taking different ages into consideration, and always a great reminder.

I also love what you said about being engaged in the school community and binders/ online folders/ organization ideas and especially COLOR CODING! a life saver I need more of. The point about Haley’s question and overseeing adaptations is very helpful too. As well as timely feedback. So much useful info!

Looking forward to the next posts,

Maya