EC&I833

Summary of Learning – That’s a wrap! ?

It’s hard to believe that the semester is coming to an end. As I am posting my “Summary of Learning” to my blog, I am excited to see where my tech journey will take me in the future! I went a little out of my comfort zone with my final project and I researched something new that I have wanted to try out for years now. I figured now is the time to go for it when I was feeling inspired to create. For my final project in EC & I 833, I decided to create my own virtual classroom! I can’t tell you how many tutorials I watched to get my Bitmoji Classroom set up just the way I wanted (haha – it was defintely a few! Thank goodness for tutorials on YouTube ?). I still have lots to learn when it comes to this technology, but I am motivated to continue to use this virtual classroom I set up with my kiddos. I will say you can defintely take hours playing around with setting up a virtual classroom and there’s many possibilities to what you can include in your virtual classroom. Just “start the slideshow”, then look for my Bitmoji and click on it on each slide to get started and be redirected to a video presentation. When you make it to the different “Group Presentations” (starting on Slide 7), click on the notebooks for reading material and click on the “laptop” for videos. Once you make it to the last slide in the slideshow, you will have different logos of different technology you can use in the classroom or with your students – if you click on the logos, you will be redirected to the appropriate websites. Thank you Katia for a wonderful and informative semester and thanks to everyone in this class for being part of my tech journey and allowing me to be a part of yours! I hope our paths will cross again at some point! ?

Summary of Learning – EC&I 833 Bitmoji Classroom