Gifting Coasters

Since Christmas is approaching, I decided to give my mom coasters as a gift. She always complains that she doesn’t have enough for the holidays, and everyone puts their drinks on her table. I could’ve bought her some coasters, but I thought, why not make them?

Green coaster with a glass on top

I would say this week went very well. This coaster took me twenty minutes for one, as that is all I have made. This week I became super busy, so my plan for this coming week is to make a set for my mom. I think with time the more glasses that are put on the coaster the sides will level out. Like I have said in my previous posts videos have been my best friend but with getting more confident I am finding it easier to read patterns and follow them. Using friendly websites with easy steps has really helped me!

Also, a side note, crocheting while watching TV has been really helping me. I find I am not nitpicking the certain stitches I am making. Sometimes I become unfocused and really into the certain show I am watching but otherwise it has been working well for me 🙂

2 Replies to “Gifting Coasters”

1. Hi, Alyssa! Your creative journey in making coasters for your mom is heartwarming, and the thought behind it truly shines through.

Keep up the excellent work, and I’m sure your mom will appreciate those handmade coasters this Christmas! 🎄🎁😊

2. It’s wonderful to hear that you’ve chosen to make personalized coasters for your mom as a thoughtful Christmas gift. Handmade gifts often carry more sentimental value, and it’s clear that you’re putting effort and care into this project.

Keep enjoying your crocheting journey and have a wonderful time crafting the rest of the set for your mom!