Month: November 2023

In the ever-evolving landscape of education, the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools presents both exciting opportunities and unique challenges. After experimenting with an AI tool designed for educational purposes, I’ve gained insights into how such technology could revolutionize the classroom experience. Enhancing Teaching and Learning: AI tools, like the one I explored, offer immense […]

Read more

Shuffling cards might seem basic, but doing it well is an art in itself. This week, I focused on refining my card shuffling techniques – a fundamental skill for any aspiring magician. Learning to Shuffle There are many ways to shuffle cards, but I’ve been focusing on the overhand and riffle shuffles. Each type has […]

Read more

This week, I embarked on an intriguing journey into the world of coding by delving into a Scratch project. Scratch, developed by MIT, is a visual programming language and an online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations. As a beginner in coding, Scratch offered an accessible and engaging platform […]

Read more