Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Tanisi

A new week a NEW CHALLENGE

Hello people. I am still trying to find something I can use for my Learning project post #3 and I found Powtoon easy to use animation tool that has loads of free templates to look through and I picked a How-to  presentation on the steps of finding and learning a new language

A screenshot of Powtoon editor. Editing a slideshow

From Powtoon.com Template How To

This is how it looks when I choose the Template and you can design and change anything you want to. I’ll be making it into something about my Spanish project and Duolingo.

This is my link.

Watch my Powtoon: How To

Substitution. This can be used for people who don’t have Microsoft 365 for PowerPoint because it’s free.

Augmentation.  This is a fun way to make a presentation more appealing for learning purposes.

Modification. People can edit each slide and add images to their liking and is easy to use.

Redefinition. It makes learning fun when people can share each others videos and people can do this online and add their own person style.

1 Comment

1. Ashley Kormos

Hiya,
    This post gives readers much more to work with (especially if we’re to comment on them)!
    I like that you’ve included pictures, videos, and links.
    Powtoon seems interesting, how easy was it to use? Did you prefer it to things you may have used in the past? Would you recommend it to other learners?
    Your video sounded like an advertisement for Duolingo and I think that’s funny. I mean, dang, you’ve got me wanting to learn a new language just so I have an excuse to use Duolingo!
    I like your breakdown on the SAMR model, it could be more specific.
    Cheers,
    Austin.