Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Tanisi

Gibberish to Spanish Part something? Add me on Duolingo or Ill add you.

Hello people I was just organizing my notebook for Spanish words in English to Spanish and I forgot to mention that I was also using note-taking to help me remember and write the words right! Maybe next blog I can take a picture of my notes but ATM I can’t but I did take screenshots of my Duolingo account. I was kind of slacking this week with the leaderboards because I find that I am competitive when it comes to any leaderboard.

Right now I am almost halfway done with Unit 3 and only 2 days for the leaderboards to close!! I need to get back to it.

PS add me on Duolingo or comment your name so I can add you.

.A screenshot of my duolingo account showing the main screen.screenshot of my account in the leaderboardsscreenshot of the main screen on Unit three

Subsitutation: Duolingo can be another option than taking classes in person and it is also free to use for everyone instead of people paying for classes and accounts to learn a new language, you can learn for free here!

Augmentation: Students can use Duolingo to track their progress and accuracy with each lesson done without the help of a tutor or teacher.

Modification: People can add each other on Duolingo and track each others progress and compete on the leaderboards.

Redefinination: I feel Duolingo can make a community hub for people who are learning a new language and give themĀ  assignments to work out with each other and grade everyone by their scores. or a challenge to finish the assignment first? and to have people communicate with real speakers of that language.

1. Sarah Fradette

Dalin, I also loved the competitive aspect of having the Leaderboards when I was using Duolingo–it really incentivized me to make sure I was doing at least one lesson a day. You’re flying through the content; after 365 days I was only at Unit 9.

• Dalin Cyr

Thank you. Its crazy how fun Duolingo is but I took a week break lol

2. Bernice Hauck

Hello! I found Duolingo very fun (but this was because I was using it to gauge my understanding of a language I already spoke). When I first started using it, it only placed me at level one because I didn’t know some words relating to a train station, and so every time I went on it I would skip units until I got to a word I didn’t know and it wouldn’t let me. How fast you’re going through the units is impressive! Keep up good work!

• Dalin Cyr

Thank you!