My Contributing to the learning of others was fun because I got to see everyone’s projects and learn new things while I viewed them. Although I couldn’t comment on some posts because they were on other blog sites which I needed an account to comment on so It was usually me commenting on the same people. I found it interesting to view people who are doing the same project as me, which is learning a new language and I learned somethings at the start when I first viewed Joshua’s learning adventure to German and he was on Duolingo which he recommended to anyone who was watching and I decided to take it up and it was a great suggestion! and Thank you people who commented on my posts sorry I couldn’t respond to most of them! I have no excuse besides being lazy.. Sorry. But I read them and thank you for taking the time to come up with some suggestions!!

I also found it helpful when I would ask the Discord about questions I had and I would get comments back almost instantly it was great!

I had alot of quick questions and people were there for me! thank you once again for helping!

I feel like my contribution was mostly helping others contribute to helping me!

I also posted more than I should have and didnt post some of the required posts but I can always go back on the Weekly Plans

16 posts!

I also liked to ask questions when we have guess speakers or when we are the guess to another zoom but I dont have proof so dont ask me! Just kidding but for real I should’ve took screenshots of me commenting!

I also tried to comment on other peoples posts but It seems I cant find my comment on others posts just what people commented on mine soooo if yall have any of my comments give me a shout out!

I am also sorry for not being able to provide more feedback on some situations because honestly this is my first time blogging and learning about digital literacy because I was almost off every social and the online world for 4 and a half years just for person development and by coming to this class and other classes online has helped me get back into the groove so thanks friends!

If you need help cutting hair, hairstyling, or beading I’m your guy! I love cutting and styling hair, plus I bead alot!