Just joking I know English too! but my Spanish has been getting better. I am not fluent in Espanol yet but I did complete 1,2,3, and halfway through unit 4 soo… About 3 and a half out of 205 units on Duolingo.  I’m sooo close (joke) that I can almost taste it.

Well well well. We are almost done the semester! and I learned some SPANISH crazy, how schools can teach you things. Like who would’ve known?

Duolingo is my friend and will continue to be after this semester, I did not do as much Spanish as I wanted to but I did learn a lot and its all thanks to DUOLINGO and its podcast feature which is something I didn’t know existed till I opened my eyes, the podcast is good but you have to follow along with the transcripts to understand the Spanish part. Round of applause for these magnificent people!!

Transparent Backgrounds Mock-up.Human hands clapping. applaud hands. Supports PNG files with transparent backgrounds.

2 thumps up and 4 hands clapping

Today I went hard! I also screenshotted my progress and quick SHOUTOUT to my only Duolingo friend Zach much love and good luck! Sheesh I should’ve done more gosh darn but its okay Ill keep going at it and maybe one day Ill fully understand Espanol only if I keep practicing!

I screenshotted how to get to the podcasts and also todays progress ! I know I can do more but why didnt I!?

Heres my streaks for this semester! I was doing so good in October and fell off this month.

I forgot is this the last blog ? probably not since Im going to make another blog with everything I used to learn spanish. But for today I just want to say that this experience has been amazing, I thought there was never going to be a class where I dont feel stress. Ill upload the notes I took while going through Duolingo in my next blog.