• EDTC 300,  Learning Project

Icing My Way Into a New Hobby

While choosing a learning project I had many ideas that I was interested in exploring. The one that I decided I wanted to take the time to learn was decorating sugar cookies. I enjoy baking but I have never been able to do more than spread icing onto cookies with a butter knife. I have created a list of things that I need to complete if I want to accomplish my overall goal of wanting to decorate a sugar cookie nicely; I need to begin by baking the sugar cookies, an easy-to-follow sugar cookie recipe is the way I will be doing that! I will need to cut the cookies…

• About Me

About Me

Hi, my name is Emily Quibell. I grew up on my family farm just outside the small town of Broadview, Saskatchewan. On our farm we grain farm and raise cattle but also have many other animals as well. We have horses, dogs, cats, goats and a donkey. I graduated from Broadview High school in 2022 with a large class for our school of 9 kids! During high school I participating in many sports which included; baseball, volleyball, track and field, and badminton. I love spending most of my time outdoors either hanging out with my family, my animals or helping on the farm! My Family Family plays a very important…