About Me

About Me

Hi, my name is Emily Quibell. I grew up on my family farm just outside the small town of Broadview, Saskatchewan. On our farm we grain farm and raise cattle but also have many other animals as well. We have horses, dogs, cats, goats and a donkey. I graduated from Broadview High school in 2022 with a large class for our school of 9 kids! During high school I participating in many sports which included; baseball, volleyball, track and field, and badminton.

I love spending most of my time outdoors either hanging out with my family, my animals or helping on the farm!

My Family

Family plays a very important role in my life. I am the middle child in my family, I have an older sister, Sadie and a younger brother, Rudy. All the members in my family team rope, it is something that we can all bond over and spend time doing together! My family is always supporting me and making sure I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.

Teaching Beliefs

As a future teacher I want my classroom to be a place where students feel like they belong in and a place they want to be. I believe that every student is an extraordinary young human being capable of absolutely amazing things. I believe that every student is full of creativity and that they need a chance to explore and express their creativity. I want to make every student feel welcomed and want to come to school!