Education

2019 – present – University of Regina – Faculty of Education  2021-2022 Full-Time Dean’s Honour List 2019 – Swift Current Comprehensive High School – Grade 12 Diploma  Tanner Hughes Memorial Scholarship 2019 Certifications Early Childhood Education II First Aid & CPR C Food Safe I Duty to Report Workplace Assessment Violence Education WHMIS Mental Health:…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Overview

Kare 4 Kids I was hired as a part-time Activity Leader for Kare 4 Kids at the Pilot Butte School location, but I have worked at the Emerald Ridge Elementary School, Ecole White City School, Ecole Wascana Plains Elementary School, and St. Theresa School locations numerous times. Kare for Kids has provided me with ongoing…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Pre-Internship Experiance

This semester has felt like the semester where I have learned most and been the most involved in. My pre-internship class has been highly educational for me to assist with my educational journey. I felt uncomfortable with teaching virtually until I was able to try it during this class. This course has offered me endless…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Those Who Came Before

Looking around, All I see is dark, red blood.  Everyone’s covered in thick, crusting mud.  Minutes feel like days that have no end, Impatiently waiting for this horrible battle to end.  The night air is cold,  My surroundings are dark. This battle has definitely left its mark. Guns fire across the field, Although I want…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

You

I want to forget you.I want to forget how I loved you,How I gave you everything I could,How I made you my priority,But you were too busy trying to get into a sorority.I want to forget you.I want to forget how much you meant to me,How I did everything I could for you,How I was…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Volunteer Opportunties

Cypress Health Region – Assist with helping in an healthcare setting or people within your community. Do activities such as playing games with a resident, running errands for those who can’t or assist with extra cleaning. There are many options! SaskAbilities – Opportunities include Camp Easter Seal, Life Enrichment, Summer fun, and day programs. Great experience for…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Ride for Dad

I started volunteering for Ride for Dad when my farther started riding his motorcycle to help fundraise with them. I would help out early in the morning to hand out breakfast and lunch to those who are participating in the ride, do the draws for the raffles and then hop on with my dad and…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0

Swift Current Broncos

The organization I have been with the longest is the Swift Current Broncos. I started working as an usher when I was 14 years old until all usher positions were cut due to the lack of funding. I decided to stay with them, but to volunteer handing out programs at the door. Eventually, due to…

By Sam Froude June 23, 2022 0