Goals

Goals

Throughout my time in university I have seen and heard many things that have helped me shape my goals as a future educator. Throughout this page you will be able to see the goals that I have set in place for myself and what I hope to become in my future as a teacher. Hopefully through reading you can see that these goals of mine reflect my passion for education and desire to make a positive impact on the future.

Inspiring and Motivating Students: I hope that I am able to inspire a love for learning in my students by creating a positive and engaging classroom environment where students feel motivated to explore new ideas, ask questions, and develop a genuine curiosity for the subjects being taught.

Fostering Inclusivity and Diversity: Due to the ever growing importance of diversity and inclusion, I hope to be able to create a classroom environment that fosters inclusion. In order to implement this I need to use inclusive teaching strategies, recognize individual strengths, and provide a safe space for students from diverse backgrounds to thrive.

Facilitating Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving: As an educator I will play a crucial roll in developing students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills. I hope to design lessons and activities that encourage students to analyze information, think independently, and apply knowledge to solve real-world problems.

Building Positive Relationships: Developing strong connections with students is a major goal for myself. I aim to create a supportive and trusting relationship with each student, fostering open communication and a sense of belonging in the classroom.