Mapping introduction

Mapping introduction

Included in this page is a map of my home town Moose Jaw, SK. On the top of the map you can see “Sunningdale North side of Moose Jaw, this is where my families home is. In purple is the highway I would take to get to Buffalo pound lake which is about 20 minutes North of Moose Jaw. This is by far one of my favorite places to fish; there are many rivers that run through the lake where fish like to sit throughout the summer and during the winter the is never a short slow moment because if you are in the right spot you will catch fish every 2 minutes. Although its blurry, in yellow below the purple is my favorite place to get slurpies. At this small convenience store they let you make your own slurpee and put what ever flavors in that you want. In red at the bottom is Wakamow valley this beautiful little area is home to loads of wildlife and plant life. Wakamow valley is a great place to go when you want to go canoeing or kayaking and also has a great 18 hole disk golf course that is beginner friendly with enough challenge to ensure everyone has fun. Finally in green is the route I take to my families farm. This farm is where my dad grew up and although its not the biggest plot of land it has to be home to most of my fondest memories, whether it was canoeing, dirtbiking or cliff jumping, there was always something to do and always something new to discover. The back road heading out to the farm was also the first place I ever drove a car; I was maybe 9 years old when my dad let me get behind the wheel for the first time and in all honesty that is a memory that I will never forget.