And Just Like That We Are Done!

This class went by so quickly! I don’t know about anyone else but I felt like we just started yesterday. But I am very thankful that summer is starting!  As I reflect back on everything we have covered, I feel that I am leaving this class with a good collection of educational technology knowledge, but also with the feeling of accomplishment for myself as well as everyone else in the class.

To reflect back on my contributions to the learning of others.. I really really wish that I would have kept up more with our discord group and blog comments. To those of you that listened to Katia’s advice about keeping screenshots/doc of all your comments, I commend you. Really really really wish I would have done that too!

In my defense.. I normally take 1-2 business days to get back to anyone. I’m really bad for reading something, putting my phone down for whatever reason, and then just forgetting to reply. It’s a really bad habit I need to break!

I feel where I was really able to contribute was in our class break out discussions. I do have a tendency to step back and let others share, but I found that I stepped up to the plate more this semester. I found that in a lot of discussions, I was able to get the conversation started and shared my opinions, concerns, and ideas with others. In this class I found that we had a lot of great discussions I enjoyed! During the rest of class I tried to stay active in the chat discussions.

Discord Contributions:

Before this class I had never used discord, nor did I really understand what is was. I always thought it was sort of like Twitch for some reason. Now that I am aware of what it is, it’s really handy to have! Especially for online classes. It will be something I definitely suggest for group work in my future classes!

Blog Contributions:

Participation Log

Thanks for the great semester everyone!