Professional Quotes

Teaching Quotes:

~Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklyn
~Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions- Unknown

~No one should teach who isn’t in love with teaching- Margret E. Sangster

~The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.- William A. Ward

~The best thing about being a teacher is that it matters. The hardest thing about being a teacher is it matters everyday.-Todd Whitaker

~The most valuable resource teachers have is each other. Without collaboration our growth is limited to our own perspectives. -Robert John Meehan

~ It is the supreme art of a teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. -Albert Einstein

~Our Children are only as brilliant as we allow them to be.- Eric Micha’el Leventhal

Education Quotes

~Education is improving the lives of others and leaving your community and world better then you found it- Marian Wright Edelman

~Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.- BF Skinner

~It is greater work to educate a child, in the true and larger sense of the world, than to rule a state.- William Ellery Channing

~Education is the most powerful weapon for changing the world. -Nelson Mandela

~Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self confidence. -Robert Frost

~The beautiful thing about learning is no one can take it away from you.-BB King