Browsed by
Day: May 26, 2024

Embrace the Change: Insights Inspired by Michael Wesch’s Work

TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION The pace of technological evolution over the years is truly remarkable. It’s incredible to think about how easily accessible knowledge has become, thanks to the internet and digital technology. However, alongside this accessibility comes the realization that our digital footprints are constantly being formed, sometimes from the earliest moments of our lives. During one of our lectures, I learned that 92% of toddlers today have a digital footprint, isn’t it crazy to think about? The idea of having…

Read More Read More

Counting in Spanish: Your Fun Guide to Spanish Numbers!

Are you ready to embark on a journey to learn Spanish numbers? Mastering numbers is a fundamental step in learning how to speak Spanish language. In this post, I will explore the basics of counting in Spanish and share the resources I used to incorporate numbers into my vocabulary. It will not only enhance my ability to navigate practical situations but also deepen my understanding of the language’s structure and sound patterns. Why Learn Spanish Numbers? Numbers play a crucial…

Read More Read More