Professional Quotes

Professional Quotes

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King

“Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Anonymous

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss

“Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey

“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey

“Education is the foundation of all we do in life. It shapes who we are and what we aspire to be.” – Julie Payette

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward

“Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Maimonides

“A child without education is like a bird without wings.” – Tibetan Proverb

“Education makes people easy to lead but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” – Peter Brougham

“Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin

“A teacher effects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Brooks Adams

“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” – Daniel J. Boorstin