Intro Blog: Who is this guy anyways?

May 12, 2024 0 By Mason Coghill

Hey all! My name is Mason Coghill and I am a first year Secondary Education student with a Major/Minor of Mathematics/Chemistry.

After losing progress on most of my blog posts due to instinctively refreshing the page or accidentally clicking off, my stance on blogging is a little rough in all honesty. I am very comfortable with google apps (docs, sheets, sites, etc.) so learning edusites has been a huge learning curve for me. Whenever given the chance, I like to do video projects for my classes. I have been using Final Cut Pro since my grade 7 year of 2013/2014 so it’s safe to say videos are my way to go. So if you are someone that prefers video essays/vlogs over normal essays/blogs, you’re probably gonna like it here on my page.

As you can probably tell by my slight lack of formal-ness, I like to prioritize personality and genuineness over being purely academic. I believe that within reason, the face you wear day to day should also be the face you wear online. Stay true to yourself people. You could also probably tell that I am semi-allergic to words from simply looking at my major/minor, and those allergies also unfortunately pertain to blogs.

If you understand the following picture and link required of this assignment, I think we will get along. Click here, I promise its worth it

The numbers gameā€¦ | Spiderman meme, Math memes, Math humor