Megan Hauser

New Teacher

Acquiring the Right Tools for the Job

When diving into a new sport as an athlete or coach potato it is important to have the right tools for the job! As a newcomer to pickleball,  I researched the equipment needed to play this sport to the best of my abilities! The equipment I found that were essential to have for success included: pickleball paddles, pickleball balls, court shoes, proper shoes and access to public courts (Ana, 2024).  In this blog I will show you how I guided myself through picking these tools!

Continue reading

Introduction

My name is Megan Hauser, and I recently completed my Bachelor of Education degree at the University of Regina. I am currently pursuing a Certificate in Extended Studies in Inclusive Education.

I was born and raised near a small town outside Humboldt, SK, called Middle Lake, where I attended a K-12 school with fewer than 200 students (my graduating class had only four people!). My love for teaching began at a young age. I would often play pretend school with friends and even imaginary students, always walking around with a whiteboard marker in hand, instructing my imaginary class. From a young age, I knew I wanted to teach children one day!

© 2024 Megan Hauser