Summary of Learning

This is my summary of learning. I have made videos before this course, but this is the first time I have uploaded one on Youtube. I figured it out, which shows how much I have learned in this course. Here it is, for better or worse.

I enjoyed this course and learning with all of you!

2 thoughts on “Summary of Learning

1. I have really enjoyed learning alongside with you this past semester Laura. Well done on you Summary of Learning. As for your final thought… Where do we go now from here? The world of tech is always ever changing and quickly too! I am not sure what the next step is, but I think we need to be open to the new technology tools.

2. I love how you break everything down! A top 10 list is so fun and thoughtful. I like how you reflected in how the class impacted your personal life and extended into your world as a parent, and teacher. You are a well-spoken, and wise woman. I really appreciated your insight throughout the class! You are an authentic and a really impressive human being. Your children, partner, and students are blessed. I can tell that everything you do is done with excellence — that’s an inspiring trait! Enjoy the rest of your post-grad journey.