The Power of Formulas and Functions!

The Power of Formulas and Functions!

The past two weeks I have been focusing on learning about formulas and functions on Excel. I am combining two sources for this, first I looked at the Microsoft support website, then I watched some videos on YouTube. I started by watching a video from Kevin Stratvert titled Excel Formulas and Functions Tutorial, then I watched a more in depth video from The Organic Chemistry Tutor (who I have used a lot for my university courses). The video was titled Top 10 Most Important Excel Formulas – Made Easy! Where he delved into how to use specific functions. I feel like I need a few more swings at using functions before I will do it automatically, but overall I have learned to much already and its only the second week!!

I have been using one single excel sheet thus far, I am currently looking for a reason to make a spreadsheet so I am very open to ideas of things I can organize into this sheet!

One thought on “The Power of Formulas and Functions!

1. Hello Sarah,
    I love that you have chosen to navigate Excel for your learning project. The formulas in Excel were always so confusing for me and I never did understand them. I clicked on the link for the Excel Formulas and Functions Tutorial, and I found that to be very useful! The formulas are not as complicated as I thought they were. Thank you for sharing.