A little about me:

A little about me:

My daughter and me.

Hello, I am Amanda Amy, a single 36-year-old mom to a beautiful, almost 7-year-old. I am in the last semester of my 4th year of attaining my bachelor of education degree. I am also the assistant director of a daycare where I work full-time and coach basketball in a nearby town (the one where I completed my internship). As you can tell, I like to keep myself busy!

Someone recently pointed out that the children of university students who have come along for the university ride with their parents should get a badge or credential of some sort – I would wholeheartedly agree. My daughter is a trooper and has dealt with a very stressed mama.. a LOT!

As I mentioned above, I am not the springiest of chickens, so today’s technology can be somewhat of a struggle. I usually just say I will, “fake it ‘til I make it.” Luckily Google is my most readily available IT guy, and we can generally drive the struggle bus together through my learning of most things. This is also my first time creating a blog, and I am excited to get going.

One thought on “A little about me:

1. Hello Amanda!
    I also like to keep busy (sometimes too busy…), but I must say you are a pro! I really enjoyed this glimpse into who you are! I also think the knowledge, skills, and experiences your daughter will learn from seeing her mom make her goals happen, is truly amazing! I look forward to learning more about you throughout this semester!