The Final Project- Storying Digital Spaces

I can’t believe that this final project is complete, it has been a process getting here and definitely a learning experience!

For my final project I ended up creating a website to house an ELA 9 collaborative worldbuilding and digital storytelling unit. The website includes links to a PDF copy of the unit, along with the theory and rationale behind the work that I completed, a fairly comprehensive (though nowhere near complete) list of digital literacy and digital citizenship resources, and documentation of the process I took in developing what has become my final project for EC&I 832.

I hope to integrate the ELA 9 unit into my grade 9 class in semester two, so will have to perhaps update on how it all works out in the end.

Though I am exhausted, it has been quite a semester for me personally, the learning that path that I am currently on and the ways that different elements of theory, practice, and learning from all my masters classes have begun to consolidate and inform my next steps as a professional and student has left me excited for what is to come in the future.

Here is the link to my website and final project:

https://storying-digital-spaces.my.canva.site/eci832