Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Isabella Grajczyk and welcome to my Education Blog. Here you will find my journey as I become a teacher and the things I learn along the way. I am excited to start this journey and I hope you will join me as grow and discover all of the things it takes to be a teacher.

and I am in my second year of a Secondary Education degree at the University of Regina. My major is English and my minor is French. Last year I attended the University of Saskatchewan but I switched to Regina in order to be closer to home. I am from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan where I have lived most of my life.

My future plans include a lot of travelling! When I graduate I hope to be able to teach in countries all around the world. I would love to be able to explore and learn about new places, while also getting the opportunity to teach there. I have already started this journey as I have volunteered at the Canadian International School of Beijing in China for the past two summers. I was a T.A. and I worked directly with the children. This taught me a lot and really encouraged me to pursue the path of education. I am excited to be a teacher one day!