Past Education and Education Goals

I graduated high school from Vanier Collegiate in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan. I graduated with a bilingual diploma and a 95% average. I was very involved in my school, participating in band, choir, drama, and many student run clubs. I loved being involved and feeling like I was a part of the school community.

Last year I attended the University of Saskatchewan. I was registered in Arts and Sciences but fortunately most of my classes transferred over to the U of R when I switched. At the U of S I was involved in several groups such as the Greystone Scholars, the Service and Justice project and the U of S Wind Orchestra. I really enjoyed the university but residence cost a lot of money so I decided to move back home and commute to the U of R to finish my degree.

I am now at the University of Regina in Secondary Education. My major is English and my minor is French. I am currently considering getting an English degree as well as it would only be one more year. In the future I also plan on getting my Masters degree so that I can become a principal one day. I am a lover of school and education and I look forward to working in this sort of environment for a very long time.