Welcome! Tatawaw! Bienvenue!

Welcome! Tatawaw! Bienvenue!

My name is Jordan and I am a second-year education student at the University of Regina.

My pronouns are She/Her.

I would like to welcome you to my E-Portfolio! In this special space, I have highlighted my learning experiences and personal growth on my path to becoming an educator.

Why did I decide to become a Teacher?

1. I love to work with children! I enjoy seeing both their growth and success. The best part about teaching is seeing the look of accomplishment students have after they understand a concept.
  2. I love planning and coming up with creative ideas. When I worked for Social Services, as an Administrative Assistant, one of my favorite parts of my job was planning meetings and events. I also loved to implement creative solutions to problems we encountered as a team.
  3. I care about the world and the people in it. Ever since I was a young girl I worked hard to help others. I believe that teachers play a vital role in making a difference in the world and I want to be a part of making that difference.
  4. I believe in Truth and Reconciliation and I wish to do everything in my power to help the Truth and Reconciliation Commissions’ mission become a reality.

Connect with me!