- CBC Diversity is a website that offers literacy choices that pertain to diverse books.
- @stylehatch, S. CBC Diversity. CBC Diversity. Retrieved from http://www.cbcdiversity.com/.
- Teachers pay Teachers is an excellent way to provide & receive support from other teachers through lesson plans and activity sheets.
- Teaching Resources & Lesson Plans | Teachers Pay Teachers. Teacherspayteachers.com. Retrieved from https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztSjSbF61IyP4xV2RTgvsQnAQEGPY4i8JQ9wsuZT1yBleBRT2WBk39RoCtjUQAvD_BwE.
- The Resilience Kit offers engaging activities to learn resilience when it comes to a differing learning style. The kit also offers parent and teacher printable handouts.
- Resilience Kit PDF (ages 5-11). Big Life Journal. Retrieved 7 November 2020, from https://biglifejournal.com/products/resilience-kit-printables-kids?currency=CAD&gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztTR7fuvqtBrBZM1sKAWSEOnSa8E2gR0JURVeJge98Vj_JbE-79rUnRoCYw8QAvD_BwE.
- teachyourmonstertoread.com – This is a website that provides assistance when it comes to letters, sounds and sentences. It provides reading options for Pre-K and up as well as games that will assist phonics and reading.
- geekclubbooks.com- This is a resource for autism. The websites is available to the public with the hopes to create autism awareness education.
- Saskatchewan Teachers Federation is a website that “embrace[s] and promote[s] a holistic vision of teaching and learning by offering a wide variety of programs, services and resources that support and address teachers’ professional learning, economic and personal well-being, and the diverse issues affecting student and teacher success”(“Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation”, 2020).
- Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation. Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation. Retrieved from https://www.stf.sk.ca/.
- STEPS Professional Resources offers downloadable professional resources in the areas of Literacy and Math.
- PearsonSchoolCanada.ca – STEPS Professional Resources. Pearsoncanadaschool.com. Retrieved from https://www.pearsoncanadaschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PS2eLt.
Saskatchewan Reads is a document that connects to the curriculum through English Language Arts grade 1, 2, and 3. It is based on sound research, specifically focused on reading, with a focus on instructional approaches, assessment and intervention. https://saskatchewanreads.wordpress.com/
Powerful Instructional Approaches is a document that outlines four instruction principles that are still used in the classroom today. This document is an aid when it comes to utilizing Instructional approaches in the classroom. It also assists when curriculum planning. https://www.stf.sk.ca/sites/default/files/powerful_instructional_practices_2011.pdf