Throughout the semester, I interacted with others in the class and others online in general to extend the learnings of myself and those whom I interacted with.

Blog Hub:

I contributed to quite a few of my classmate’s blog posts. I really enjoyed watching some of their work each week. Some of the projects were really interesting to me, so I commented quite a few times on their posts. It was cool to see how my classmate’s grew each time the ended up posting. I love to watch the progress and see how everything ends up unfolding! Here are some examples of my comments:

Twitter:

Twitter was an interesting place for me to be connecting with others. I never thought it would be a place to find so many other teachers that were willing to share such interesting and cool things! Check out a bit of my Twitter feed:

On top of these posts that you see above, I also took part in the #SaskEdChat with the class. This was an opportunity to connect with other teachers as well as to respond critically to the questions the creator provided us. This was an interesting way to expand on my own knowledge as well as see other people’s opinions as well.