In a Jam…

In a Jam…

I started this week by trying to figure out WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY SEWING MACHINE. It kept sewing for like 10 seconds then it would jam. So I began to search the internet for things that could help me fix my machine. In my last post I talked about all the ways that I had to trouble shoot my machine. But I came across that my needle was bent or dull. I needed to change it. I found this blog about changing the needle. It was very descriptive and step by step. Which is perfect for me. I loved that it had pictures and descriptions so I knew what I was looking for.

Listen to my Sound trap about my experience with changing the needle!

Happy Days now that I have it fixed. I was able to fix a pair of my fiances jeans + am working on the pile of other materials and clothes that I planned to fix and play around with prior to the breakdown.

My plans for next week is to make some fathers day gifts + start on some pot holders. I found some cool resources and I think these two will be easier tasks to take on 😛

If the above audio doesn’t work for you, give this a try!

One thought on “In a Jam…

1. Kyla, I love that you were able to solve the needle situation for your sewing machine. I also think it’s pretty cool that you are making some Father’s Day gifts; handmade gifts are amazing! Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing what you create.