Welcome to my Blog!

Hey everyone, my name is Meagan and I am currently a student at the University of Regina working towards obtaining my Bachelors of Education! I am enrolled in the BEAD – middle years’ program and am finishing up my last few classes this spring/summer before I complete my internship this fall.

This bog is going to give you a glimpse into my learning journey throughout EDTC 300: Introduction to Educational Technology and Media. Although I am quite comfortable and familiar with technology, blogging and educational technology is quite new to me. Sharing my experiences on such a public forum will definitely be interesting, however, I am excited to put my learnings into practice and become more proficient.  

I believe EDTC 300 is an extremely relevant class as the entirety of my education degree has been completed online. Virtual learning has been great, but I often find that connection with others can sometimes be lacking. I am eager to learn how technology can be used as a means to foster such connection instead of preventing it!

I have much to learn but am excited to document this journey here on my blog as well as over on my Twitter. Follow along for updates!