These are a few resources that I would like to utilize:
- GoNoodle: A website with many different “brain break” ideas for classrooms of all ages. https://www.gonoodle.com
- MindUp: A resources for practicing classroom mindfulness https://mindup.org
- SaskReads: A great literacy resource https://saskatchewanreads.wordpress.com
- The Manitoba Teacher’s Society- Orange Shirt Day Lessons: This is a great resource that shares books and lessons for all ages on the topic of Orange Shirt Day http://www.mbteach.org/mtscms/2016/09/10/lesson-plans-and-resources-for-orange-shirt-day/
- Amaze: This resource covers many Health Education topics for students of all ages https://amaze.org
- Social Justice Books-A Teaching Change Project: This resource recommends books for a variety of Social Justice topics.