The Semester that Was!

What a whirlwind of a semester! It felt like we just started…

I hope everyone else in this class took as much from this course as I did! I am thankful to have taken EC&I 833. It will be extremely beneficial for my development as an administrator. From assistive technologies, to web 1.0 to 3.0, to artificial intelligence, we have been introduced to so many important aspects of technology that impact education in a multitude of ways. I am grateful for my  classmates, and Katia, for helping me understand the issues that teachers are experiencing across school divisions, grade levels, and beyond. They have also provided so many strategies for how we can use technology to improve education going forward.

As this is my final class of my graduate studies, I wish everyone the best moving forward!

Enjoy my Summary of Learning

1 thought on “The Semester that Was!”

1. Hi Michael,
    Wow! That was a thoughtful and in-depth reflection of the key learning from the semester! I quite liked the video presentation format, what program did you use for your video?
    Also, here is a quick YouTube link in case you want to embed your video into your blog post. https://youtu.be/1W3_JH7oavk?t=49

Thanks for all the great discussion and conversation this semester, Michael, and cheers to almost being done your master’s! Congrats!