Summary of Learning: EC&I 834

This is a very short course, and I’m thrilled that the process gave me the chance to explore and develop an online course that I can utilize later. Now I am ending up with this video. Because of the planning and writing of this specific summary of learning, I was able to reflect on my development and learning throughout my Master of Education program at the University of Regina. The expectations, learning preferences, and interests of students are constantly changing the ways teaching and learning are done. The most recent developments, which changed the conventional classroom, were all centered on technology. As a result, blended learning has become more popular. I now know a lot more about learning management systems, course tools, and the potential future of education with blended learning at its forefront. I want to express my gratitude to you all for your assistance and the knowledge you have provided. I enjoyed a lot in this course with my peers and Katia. It was an amazing journey for me, and I enjoyed the process. 

Here is the link to the video of my summary of learning

https://youtu.be/-DMtRuM45GQ