Twitter for everyone!

Twitter for everyone!

The Benefits of Social Media | GradHacker

To be perfectly honest, I am very new to this! Twitter and blogging is not such a thing I normally use, although after third session of EDTC300, my mind surprisingly changed! To say the least, last week, we got a great chance to chat with extraordinary teachers on Saskedchet on Twitter, it made me realize how much world might be small and accessible! You can create your own tweets and share them instantly with large number of educators only by clicking on your account tweeter!  To my mind, It would be advanced tool in the classrooms as well, as these days social media has become very popular among teenagers and every single student now has at least one user on the internet to communicate with others around the world. As a future educator, Twitter can allow me to make a special platform for my students to contribute them more to discuss about their favorite topics, providing more reliable resources and importantly build positive relationships with learners which I guess has a significant role to maintain a safe and warm environment to be just the way they are, regardless of their skin of color, nationality or sexual diversities!