Tools for distance & online learning

Digital technologies emerge as a potent tool with the capacity to enrich education on multiple fronts. They streamline the creation of instructional materials for teachers and offer innovative modes of studying and communication for individuals. The global reach of the Internet and the extensive utilization of connected intelligent devices...
Read More

My reflection on the role of Productivity suites and presentation tools in the context of education!!

In the current dynamic educational landscape, the integration of technology is crucial to enhance productivity and stimulate engagement. Productivity suites and presentation tools are indispensable for optimizing school procedures, fostering collaboration, and establishing captivating learning settings. This piece investigates the importance of these technological advancements in the realm of...
Read More

Reflection on Theories of knowledge and learning- Putting Theory into Practice

To commence, it is crucial to establish a clear understanding of what learning involves and the mechanisms through which it takes place. This groundwork is essential for delving deeply into my personal teaching philosophy, classroom methodologies, and the evolutions or adjustments I’ve undergone during my decade of teaching. Ertmer...
Read More

My Journey in Education Technology!!!

Hello, and welcome to my blog for my ECI 833 course where I am going to cover the fundamentals of educational technology. It has been apparent to me in the first two weeks of EC&I 833 that whatever definition I provide for the word “educational technology” will change as...
Read More

Summary of Learning: EC&I 834

So that concludes another course, Thank you to everyone who helped me learn throughout this short semester, Here is a recap of everything I learned during the course of the semester! Let’s go on a journey to investigate the transforming influence of these learning approaches, powered by various LMS...
Read More

Course Walkthrough

Hello everyone I’d want to start by stating that I thoroughly enjoyed the course’s material and feel like I learned a lot of skills, resources, and knowledge. The course module development process was both fascinating and hard, and I intend to continue improving and implementing it in the future....
Read More

Multidisciplinary Learning Community

“Online learning offers the promise of personalized education, tailoring the learning experience to each student’s needs and learning style.” – Sir John Daniel Online learning has grown as a powerful and accessible educational platform in recent years, providing endless chances for individuals to pursue academic and professional goals from...
Read More

Equity and Accessibility in online learning-An Inclusive Approach

We had an excellent discussion this week about accessibility and how it relates to online courses. I’ve gotten acquainted with accessibility in recent years and felt fairly confident in my comprehension prior to our seminar. However, the farther we got into the topic, the more I realized how broad...
Read More

My LUMI Experience – Cultural Variety in Communities In Saskatchewan

The title Cultural Variety in Communities In Saskatchewan of my blog describes how I motivated myself to become acquainted with the LUMI platform during my initial use of it. The first time using LUMI can be both a thrilling and difficult experience. Its features did pique my interest and anticipation,...
Read More