My Final Networked Learning Post: “How Have You Contributed to the Learning of Others?”

Hey readers,

I have compiled some of my comments from various points in the semester (I could not find a lot of them, and it was difficult to remember which blog posts I had commented on, but alas, I did find a few to share). There is also a contribution from the EDTC 300 Community Discord server shared in the document.

Here it is.

Aside from what I have shared, and other comments on my peers’ blogs that I just could not find, most of the other contributions that I made to learning were more so done in-class, through consistent contributions in both breakout rooms and class discussions.

Thanks for reading,

Darian

One thought on “My Final Networked Learning Post: “How Have You Contributed to the Learning of Others?”

1. I found it hard to find the blogs that I have commented on as well. I should have written them down or something to keep track. It’s nice when you receive a notification and someone replies to your comment that way, you can keep track or go back to that as a way to find your comments, but not everyone replies to your comments.