Forgotten Flower

It seems that in the hubbub that is Winter semester, I forgot to post this absolute masterpiece*! How could I? 

*in my, humble, opinion

I remember working very diligently on this square, and I am delighted with how it turned out. I adore the dimensional detail in the flower petals and the overall style of the square. I followed a Youtube video for this retro granny square that was unbelievably informative. I remember thinking that if someone entirely brand new to crocheting picked up a hook and watched this video, they would likely be able to follow along. The creator explained and demonstrated each step in detail; it really was like making the square with someone there to guide you. 

If you are new to crochet, I would definitely recommend checking this video out! 

2 thoughts on “Forgotten Flower”

1. Hi Raisa,
    Your square is absolutely beautiful! It looks like a lot of hard work went into making it. I am looking to get into crochet so I will for sure be checking out this resource
    Thanks,
    Karley

2. OMG This is so cute! Do you have further plans to create bigger projects?! Sell something maybe? I have wanted to get into crocheting soooo bad and actually bought a plan on Etsy to make something, but I could not even pretend to read the instructions and gave up instantly. I will definitely check out that resource, OR give you a call!