Olawanle’s Social Clique: When keyboard Become Magnifying Glasses!

So I did a cyber sleuth on Olawanle Ajibawo Agbebi; it was like spreading jam on bread, easy-peasy.

If you are looking for dirt or news on Ola online, (I will be calling her  Ola for the rest of this post) you will find nothing but a clean house with freshly dry-cleaned clothes.

Her social media account is plain, like sheets, with no posts or shares, just her lovely picture, which is uniform across her Instagram and Facebook accounts and her followers.

On Facebook, she has a small network of 361 friends and is followed by 10 people whom you can’t view or have access to because they are private. I found this quite intriguing and will talk about it later on in this blog.

On Instagram, she has more followers—16 people—and she follows about 960 accounts, which can easily be mistaken for fake accounts. To learn more about this, please click on this link, How to Prevent and Respond to Social Media Impersonations.  I know it’s not the case with Ola; she is simply private and would rather share her moments with people she knows on a personal level.

There are a few things I learned from cyber sleuthing, Ola.

Privacy: Ola understands and values her digital assets, and so she keeps protecting them from uncanny and scrupulous criminals.

Uniform Identity: Ola maintains a uniform identity throughout her social media space, with the same profile picture. That, for me, is proof of originality.

Security: Ola’s cyber safety practice is commendable. You have to be accepted by her to see anything. Here are some tips on how to manage your privacy settings on social media, like Ola. How to Manage Your Privacy Settings on Social Media

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/how-to-manage-your-privacy-settings-on-social-media/<span;>

In summary, Ola is a private, reserved social media user who does not succumb to social media pressure and keeps her friend list sane and intimate. It would be difficult for fraudsters to access or use Ola’s account for fraudulent purposes because she decides her circle and knows who is in it. Due to her few followers, it will also be easy for her to spot any unusual activity from her followers/friends’ accounts.